Peecado- in conjunction with clav1s agency and their related companies
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
Anyone who uses the Site (hereinafter the “User”) discloses a certain amount of personal data. Personal data is information that allows us to identify you directly or indirectly as a natural person (whether or not we actually do so). You are identifiable as soon as it is possible to make a direct or indirect link between one or more personal data and you, as a natural person.
- Who processes your personal data?
The GDPR makes a distinction between the controller and the processors who are called upon to process personal data. This distinction is essential since it avoids any ambiguity as to the division of responsibilities.
2.1. The controller
Peecado is the data controller and determines, alone or jointly with others, the personal data that is collected, the purposes and the means of processing such personal data.
2.2. The subcontractors)
Peecado is free to use subcontractors. The processor is the natural or legal person who processes your personal data at the request and on behalf of the controller. The processor is required to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and always acts on the instructions of the controller.
Peecado uses the following categories of subcontractors:
- Companies engaged for marketing purposes;
- Companies engaged for hosting purposes;
- Companies engaged for administrative purposes;
- Companies engaged for communication purposes;
- Companies engaged for electronic communications (telecoms);
- Companies engaged for the purpose of online payment;
- On what legal grounds are my data processed?
In accordance with the GDPR, we process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Based on the execution of the contract to which the User is a party, or of the pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the User; or
- Based on compliance with our legal obligations for everything relating to the management of the contractual relationship or invoicing;
- Based on our legitimate interest in answering questions put to us by means of our online contact form; or
- Based on your express consent to send promotional offers (direct marketing). In addition, we also process specific (or sensitive) categories of data based on your consent and which concern data that the User voluntarily discloses.
- What personal data is processed?
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes pursued by Peecado . The following categories of personal data are concerned by the processing:
- Personal identification data (first name, address, identifiers);
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address);
- Financial identification data (banking and billing data);
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies);
- Personal details (sex, age, date of birth, nationality);
- Photos and videos;
- Spoken languages;
- Height and weight;
- Hair and eye colour;
- Cup size;
- Intimate hairstyle;
- Penis size;
- Tattoo and piercing;
- Smoker or not.
Certain data is collected when you register on the Site and / or when you place an order online. Additional personal data may be collected later, for example when you complete your profile data. The amount of data collected depends on your use of the Site and its features.
Peecado may process personal data relating to sex life. The User has given his written consent to this processing, for example by indicating himself this data in the section concerned. This data may also have been explicitly made public by the User.
- For what purposes are my personal data processed?
Peecado collects your personal data for the sole purpose of providing each User with an optimal, personalized, and secure use experience of our Site. The amount of data collected will be greater if the User makes more intensive use of our Site and the associated services. If personal data is missing, incorrect or incomplete, Peecado reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations.
The processing of your personal data is essential for the operation of our Site and the associated services. Peecado undertakes to process your personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, invoicing, support, and follow-up of complaints;
- Detection and protection against fraud, errors, and infringements;
- The provision and improvement of our service in general and of our personalized services;
- The provision of information, newsletters and useful and / or necessary offers for the User;
- The management and processing of User reviews.
- Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data is intended to be used exclusively for internal Peecado purposes. Your personal data will therefore not be sold, transmitted, or communicated to third parties other than our subcontractors, unless you have explicitly consented to it or if the transfer of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract or for compliance with a legal obligation. Peecado will cooperate in the event of a request from the judicial authorities. Where appropriate, personal data may be transmitted.
- How long are your personal data kept?
Your data is kept if necessary, to achieve the purposes pursued, as explained in point 5. They will be deleted from our database as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose pursued or if you have validly exercised your right to erasure.
- What are your rights?
8.1. Guarantee of lawful and secure processing of your personal data
Your personal data are always processed in accordance with the legitimate purposes explained in point 5. They are collected and processed in an adequate, relevant, and non-excessive manner, and are not kept longer than necessary to achieve the purposes pursued.
Peecado has taken enough technical and organizational security measures to guarantee secure processing of your personal data. These security measures are proportional to the nature of the personal data and the potential risks.
The risks of accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, access or any other unauthorized or unlawful treatment are therefore reduced to a minimum. This does not mean, however, that there is no longer any risk, nor that we are able to offer an absolute guarantee in this regard. In the event of an intrusion into its computer systems, Peecado will immediately take all possible measures to minimize damage and / or theft.
8.2. Permission to access
If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. So you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data is transmitted, the criteria used to determine the retention period of the data, and the rights you can exercise over your data. .
8.3. Right of rectification
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can be corrected. It is primarily the responsibility of the User to make the necessary changes in his user profile himself, but you can also submit a request for rectification.
8.4. Right to erasure (or “right to be forgotten”)
You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in the following cases:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
- Your data has been processed illegally;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
8.5. Right to restriction of processing
In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in particular in the event of a dispute as to the accuracy of your data, if the data is necessary in the context of legal proceedings or for the necessary time. to Peecado to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
8.6. Right to object
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, profiling or for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the controller. Peecado will stop processing your personal data, unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh your right to object.
8.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain from Peecado all personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. At your request, this data can be transferred to another service provider, unless this is technically impossible.
8.8. Right to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for direct marketing purposes.
- How to exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, you must send us a written request and proof of identity, by registered mail to Peecado , by email to email@example.com . We will respond to them as soon as possible, and at the latest one (1) month after receipt of your request.