- Why this data protection declaration?
Every person who makes use of the website (hereinafter referred to as “data subject”) provides certain personal data. Such personal data represent information with the help of which we can identify you as a natural person. Regardless of whether we do this or not. You can be identified from the point in time at which it is possible to establish a direct or indirect connection between one or more personal data records and you as a natural person.
We use and process your personal data only within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation and other legal regulations. Any reference to the regulation is a reference to the regulation of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data (General Data Protection Regulation or General Data Protection Regulation).
This data protection declaration informs every user of the website about the processing activities that Peecado can carry out with their personal data. Peecado reserves the right to adapt this data protection declaration at any time. Any substantial change will be communicated clearly to the user. We recommend that the user read this document at regular intervals.
- Who processes the personal data?
The GDPR distinguishes between the person responsible for the processing of personal data and the data processors themselves, whose services are used for the actual processing. This distinction is extremely important to avoid confusion about responsibilities.
2.1. Responsible for the processing
Peecado is the person responsible for the processing and determines, alone or in cooperation with others, which personal data is collected and for what purpose and with what means the processing must be done.
2.2. Data processors
Peecado is free to use the services of data processors. A processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data on request or on behalf of the person responsible. The data processor is obliged to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The data processor always acts on the instructions of the person responsible for processing.
Peecado uses data processors in the following categories:
- Companies commissioned for marketing purposes;
- Companies commissioned for hosting purposes;
- Companies commissioned for administrative purposes;
- Companies commissioned for communication purposes;
- Companies commissioned for telecommunications services;
- Companies entrusted with online payments.
- On what legal basis are my data processed?
In accordance with the GDPR, we process personal data on the following legal basis:
- On the basis of the performance of contracts that have been concluded, for example, with the data subjects or on the basis of taking steps prior to entering into a contract at their request;
- On the basis of legal or regulatory provisions relating to the management of the contractual relationship and in particular to invoicing;
- Based on our legitimate interest in answering questions asked through our contact form;
- On the basis of your express consent to the sending of advertising material (direct marketing). In addition, we also process special (or sensitive) personal data on the basis of your consent for the data that you as a user voluntarily provide yourself.
- Which personal data are processed?
Peecado undertakes to collect and process only those personal data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes of the processing. The following categories of personal data are processed:
- Personal identification data (first name, address, login data);
- Contact details (telephone number and email address);
- Financial identification data (bank data, billing data);
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies);
- Personal data (gender, age, date of birth, nationality);
- Photos and videos;
- Spoken languages;
- Height and weight;
- Hair and eye color;
- Cup size;
- Intimate hairstyle;
- Penis size;
- Tattoo and piercing;
- Smoker or non-smoker.
Some personal data is collected when you register on the website or place an order online. Certain personal data can be collected at a later point in time, for example when adding profile data. The amount of personal data collected depends on your particular use and the functions of the website.
There is a possibility that personal data relating to sex life are an object of data processing. This processing is lawful because the user has given his written consent for this, for example by entering the data himself under a certain category or the processing relates to data that has obviously been made public by the user.
- For what purposes will my personal data be used?
Peecado collects your personal data in order to provide all users of our website with a safe, optimal and personal user experience. The collection of personal data is expanded accordingly, the more intensively the user uses our online services. Peecado reserves the right to suspend or terminate certain edits if data is missing, incorrect or incomplete.
Data processing is essential for the functioning of the platform and its associated services. The processing takes place exclusively for the following exactly specified purposes:
- Customer care: customer administration, order management, invoicing, supporting activities, complaint processing;
- Detecting and protecting against fraud, errors and criminal activities;
- Offering and improving our personalized and general services;
- Offering information, newsletters and useful or necessary options for the user;
- Granting support;
- Receiving and processing user reviews.
- Who will receive your personal data?
Your personal data will only be processed for internal use at Peecado . They will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties unless they are data processors, unless you have given us your express consent in advance or the passing on is necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations or is required by law. If a judicial authority requests Peecado to do so, the company will cooperate and personal data may be released.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes stated in point 5. They are deleted from the database when they are no longer required for the fulfillment of the purposes or if the user makes legitimate use of his right to delete personal data.
- What are your rights?
8.1. Guarantee of the lawful and secure processing of personal data
Your personal data will always be processed for legitimate purposes, in accordance with the provisions under point 5. They are collected and processed in a suitable, relevant and proportional manner and stored no longer than necessary for the assumed fulfillment of the purposes.
Peecado has taken sufficient technical and organizational security measures to guarantee that your personal data will be processed securely. These security measures depend on the type of personal data and the potential risks.
The risks of accidental or unauthorized deletion, accidental loss, changed access to the data and any unauthorized processing are thus reduced to a minimum. This does not mean that risks can be completely ruled out or that we guarantee them. In the event of an intrusion into its IT systems, Peecado will immediately take all necessary measures to reduce damage or theft to a minimum.
8.2. Right of inspection
If you can prove your identity, you have the right to receive information about the processing of your data. You therefore have the right to inspect the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of the possible recipients of the data, the criteria for determining the retention times of data and the rights you are entitled to with regard to your data to take.
8.3. Right to correct personal data
Inaccurate and incomplete information can be improved. It is initially the responsibility of the user to provide Peecado with the correct personal data and to adapt it within the “user profile”. As a user, you can also contact us with a request for adjustments.
8.4. Right to delete personal data
You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. This applies in the following cases:
- Your personal data are no longer required for the intended purpose;
- You revoke your consent to the processing of your data and there is no further legal basis for the processing of your data;
- You have lodged a legally valid objection to the processing of your personal data;
- Your data has been processed unlawfully;
- Your data must be removed due to a legal requirement.
8.5. Right to restriction of processing
In some cases you have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal data. This applies in any case in the event of a dispute regarding the correctness of data, provided that the data is necessary in connection with a legal process or over time for Peecado to establish that you can legally exercise your right to deletion.
8.6. Right to object
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of “direct marketing”, profiling or purposes arising from the legitimate interests of data controllers. Peecado will stop processing your personal data, unless Peecado can prove that there are compelling legal reasons for the processing of your personal data that override your right to object.
8.7. Right to data provision
You have the right to receive the personal data communicated to Peecado in a structured, common and machine-readable form. In addition, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another person responsible for processing, if this is technically possible.
8.8. Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example if you have given it for the purpose of direct marketing.
8.9. How can you exercise your rights?
If you want to exercise your rights, you must send a written application and proof of your identity by registered letter to Peecado , by email to email@example.com. We will answer you as soon as possible, at the latest one (1) month after receipt of your application.
- Opportunity to complain
If you do not agree to the processing of your personal data by Peecado , you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority